We are bringing Andre Benoit back to Hong Kong to teach his 3-day Hypertrophy Academy course at our studio.
The dates are Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th, and Monday 30th January.
The course will cover the following topics and is ideal for Personal Trainers or Athletes wanting to take things to the next level:
- Different types of hypertrophy and how to train for each. Sarcoplasmic vs myofibrillar.
- Understanding the overcompensation principle and how it relates to hypertrophy.
- Muscle trauma, how much and how often for optimal hypertrophy.
- Exercise choice, progression and recruitment for optimal hypertrophy.
- Mistakes and misconceptions
- When programming for hypertrophy the following 3 are a must: Volume, intensity, variety. How to plan each when designing programs.
- Rest, recovery, overtraining.
- Hypertrophy for advanced trainees.
- Andre’s proven ERDNA system.
We have limited this to 15 spots and have a few still available. The early bird price is HK$9,000 before December 15th or HK$10,000 after that.
You can also read about Jeremy Meyer’s experience taking the course here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.