Jeremy was born in France and moved to the United States at the age of 15. He started playing rugby at a young age and switched to American Football where he played at the high school and university level. He studied Exercise Science and Strength and Conditioning in university.
When he moved to Hong Kong in 2006, Jeremy opened the first Personal Training Studio only in Central Hong Kong. He set the example by offering a state of the art, private training environment where clients would get customized 1 on 1 coaching and nutritional advice. He preaches a no nonsense, results oriented approach in order to help every client achieve their personal goals in the shortest time possible.
Jeremy has over 20 years of practical experience in Personal Training, body transformations and strength training, conditioning and nutritional planning. His empowering training style has motivated clients to surpass their self-imposed limitations and inspired them to achieve the goals that would be unattainable without his experience, knowledge and supervision.
Nothing is left to chance under his superior mentorship at RAW. That’s why every single area that could impact the client’s performance is first audited, managed and explained for best results.
Here are the professional achievements and accolades earned by Jeremy throughout his health and fitness career:
Career as a Personal Trainer
- Over 20 years’ experience working as a Personal Trainer and strength and conditioning coach.
- 30 years of self training experience.
As an Entrepreneur
- He has solely founded, financed, owned, and managed a successful Personal Training studio in one of the prime locations of Central, Hong Kong.
- RAW Personal Training came into existence 10 years back. It is one of the oldest and most reputable gym in Central Hong Kong.
Career as a Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Jeremy has worked as a Strength and Conditioning coach at high school, university and professional levels. At the professional level he has worked within sports such as Rugby, American Football, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Baseball and Tennis. Jeremy has trained college level Swimmers, Cyclists, Gymnasts, Wrestlers, Baseball and Volleyball Players, Track and Field Athletes, Skiers, Boxers and Lacrosse Players.
Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology (Arizona State University) with strength and conditioning and personal training emphasis.
National Strength and Conditioning Association, Strength and Conditioning Specialist. (NSCA, CSCS, University and Professional Level Strength coach).
Other Accolades Earned by Jeremy Meyer
- Ex Elite level athlete – American Football University level,
- 2 times USA Rugby National Champion 2004, 2005
- 2 times Hong Kong Rugby National Champion 2006, 2013
- 1997 Arizona State Powerlifting Champion