– Master of Science degree in Sport Sciences (University of Rome Foro Italico)
– Bachelor of Science degree in Sport & Exercise Sciences (University of the West of Scotland)
– Bachelor of Science degree in Sport Coaching (University Blaise Pascal of Clermont Ferrand)
– Bachelor of Education degree in Physical Education (University Blaise Pascal of Clermont Ferrand)
– Australian Strength and Conditioning Association, Strength and Conditioning Specialist. (ASCA 1, Certificate III & IV in Fitness).
Here are the professional achievements earned by Pierre throughout his health and fitness career:
Career as a Personal Trainer
- Over 5 years’ experience working as a Personal Trainer and strength and conditioning coach.
- 10 years of self-training experience.
Career as a Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Pierre has worked as a Strength and Conditioning coach at high school, university and professional levels. He has worked within sports such as Rugby, Football, Track & Field, Martial Arts.