Personal Trainer, Rob Fogerty was born in the UK to an English Father and Filipino Mother. Rob’s enthusiasm for Strength and Conditioning (S&C) and overall Health and Fitness is evident through his sporting achievements on the rugby pitch where he has represented England U20’s and captained the Philippine Men’s Sevens team to win the Gold Medal in the 2019 Southeast Asian Games.
Rob worked full time as a Personal Trainer at the UK’s leading health and fitness club David Lloyd’s Leisure, Brighton Marina prior to university. Rob graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Strength and Conditioning Science from St Mary’s University, Twickenham UK. His degree had a strong focus on muscle physiology, strength training techniques and physiology of training for elite sports performance.
As a Personal Trainer, Rob prides himself on his interpersonal rapport with clients and creating an environment where they feel comfortable and at ease and conducts his sessions in a professional and hard-working manner.
In addition to the physical benefits of S&C, Rob Fogerty knows how important training is for mental health and the benefits of good nutrition, so he strives to create a fun and enjoyable learning environment. While his degree may have focused on training professional athletes, Rob is keen to work with clients from diverse backgrounds, ranging from novice to elite athletes and will cater to each client’s requirements and needs.
Rob Fogerty – Academic Qualifications
- BSc (Hons) in Strength and Conditioning Science St Mary’s University Twickenham, UK
- FHEQ Level 4 Field-Based Training Techniques
- FHEQ Level 4 Strength Training Techniques
- FHEQ Level 4 Physiology of Exercise
- FHEQ Level 5 Muscle Physiology
- FHEQ Level 5 Physiology of Training
- FHEQ Level 5 Sports Biomechanics
- FHEQ Level 6 Applied Exercise and Physiology
- Level 3 Personal Trainer – The Training Room
- England Counties U20’s
- Hong Kong 7’s World Series Qualifiers
- National 7’s Captain for the Philippine Volcanoes
- 2019 SouthEast Asian Games Gold Medal Winner, Rugby 7’s