March 7, 2023 | by Raw Personal Training | Strength Training For Women, Women Health,
5 Optimal Health Habits for Women
It is essential for women to prioritise their physical and mental health. Women experience more hormone imbalances throughout their lives (pregnancy, menstrual cycle, and menopause), and it is important to pay attention to your bodies and address related symptoms. This can include exercise, a balanced diet, stress management, and regular check-ups.
Here are five tips to help you achieve optimal health:
- Get enough sleep: Sleep is crucial for physical and mental health. Establish a consistent sleep schedule, create a relaxing bedtime routine, and avoid screens before sleeping.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can provide a variety of benefits, including reducing the risk of chronic diseases and improving mental health. Regular exercise and movement (ideally at least 30 minutes a day) can powerfully affect how your body functions. Women usually think that lifting weights is going to make them bulky, but it’s a huge misconception. In fact, it is the most efficient way to build your figure and stay healthy.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Fuel your body with a well-balanced and minimally processed diet (at least 80% whole foods) with a source of protein in every meal. Incorporate a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats into your diet.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water is crucial for overall health. Aim to drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day.
- Manage stress: Chronic stress can impact physical and mental health. Try incorporating stress-reducing activities into your daily routine, such as meditation, deep breathing exercises, or yoga.
Remember, physical and mental well-being is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Listen to your body and adjust as needed. By prioritising health, women can improve their overall quality of life and better manage the challenges that come their way.
Not sure where to start? All it takes is a 30-minute chat to prioritise your health and improve your overall quality of life. Whatsapp +852 9244 3686 or click here to book a FREE consultation.